Designed to measure static and dynamic water levels in artesian and observation wells. These devices can work in the form of branched systems for monitoring groundwater levels with the purpose to determine fresh water supplies, to prevent potential flooding and other emergencies.
Acoustic level sensor “AQUA”
This device consists of two autonomous units – computer and acoustic, informational connection between them carried by the radio channel (using Bluetooth technology). The operator installs the acoustic unit at the manhole of the well and through the technological hole carries out distant measuring (sondage) of the water level by echolocation. The results are automatically transmitted to a compact computer unit, which records the speed of sound, displays measurement results and accumulates echograms. This device does not require the dipping of any cables and sensors into the well that ensures all the necessary requirements for sanitary hygiene.
- – wireless communication between acoustic and computer units;
- – high accuracy of measurements due to the use of inexhaustible database of sound speed and starting points (repère).
- – the possibility of detecting defects in the casing column or superfluous objects in the intertubular space;
- – the ability to program a temporary mode of measurement;
- – the ability to transfer data to the control center via mobile communication channels.
- Range of measured levels – 5-250 meters
- Measurement error – 0,1
- Minimum period of measurements, from 1
- Autonomous power supply 5V
- Connection between acoustic and computer units – Bluetooth wireless technology 10 meters
- Connection between the level sensor and external devices – USB port
- Overall dimensions of the acoustic unit, 200х80х95 mm
- Overall dimensions of the computer unit, 170х85х35 mm
- Weight of the working set in the case, 3 kg
ULTRASONIC SENSORS OF FUEL LEVEL IN THE TANK “SONAR- ULTRASONIC”
Measurement of fuel level in car tanks, river and sea vessels tanks, other vehicles, and also level measurement of light petroleum products in technological reservoirs, cisterns, storage facilities and other capacities for the purpose of current control and accounting.
- The range of measured levels is 0,1 … 10 m
- The combined measurement error is not more than 3 mm
- Operating temperature range, ° С – 40 … + 50
- Power supply: 12V / 10mA or from AC network 220V / 50Hz
- Communication with external sources of information:
- Bluetooth, standard RS-232, RS-485
- Overall dimensions of the electronic unit, mm 100х50х30
High-precision ultrasonic sensors “SONAR-ULTRASONIC” are designed according to modern methods of echolocation in acoustic waveguides. An acoustic device with a waveguide could be installed in the upper part of the reservoir and sealed with a flange. The waveguide of the given size is installed inside the reservoir so that its lower part would be located near the bottom. High-precision measurements are provided by the correlation processing of acoustic signals, carried out by the microprocessor M8R-430R.
- the result of measurement does not depend on the type of petroleum products;
- absence of electrical contact with the liquid to be measured;
- high accuracy of measurement, which does not depend on the speed of sound;
- significantly lower cost than existing analogues.
ACOUSTIC SENSOR FOR WATER LEVEL MEASUREMENT IN ARTESIAN WELLS “SONAR-16”
Designed to measure static and dynamic water levels in artesian wells. These device can work in the form of branched systems for monitoring groundwater levels with the purpose to determine fresh water supplies, to prevent potential flooding and other emergencies.
The SONAR-16 water level sensor is installed at the well bore and carries out a distant water level measurement by echolocation. This device does not require the dipping of any sensors or other technical means into the well that ensures all the necessary requirements for sanitary hygiene. It has an autonomous power supply and can operate for a long time in offline mode. The measurement results are displayed on the built-in liquid crystal display, saved in energy-independent memory storage, and also transmitted to the information network. Information processing, sound speed consideration and correction of errors performed by the built-in microprocessor MSR-430.
- Promptness of measurement, the possibility to work in the local computer network for simultaneous monitoring the level of groundwater in many wells
- The ability to work from an autonomous power source according to the defined program
- High accuracy of measurements due to the use of database of sound speed and starting points (repère)
- The possibility of detecting defects in the casing column or superfluous objects in the intertubular space
- The range of measured levels, m 5-500
- The main measurement error. % not more than 0,1
- Power supply: autonomously 5V (10mA) or from AC network 220V / 50Hz
- Communication with external sources of information: standard RS-232, Wi-Fi
- Overall dimensions of the electronic unit, mm 100x100x150
- Weight of the working set with acoustic device, not more than 1,5 kg
AUTOMATED POST OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL
- Ultrasonic water level sensors
- Optical sensors for turbidity measurement
- Sensors for measuring the level of dissolved oxygen and redox potential
- Water pH sensors
- Electrical conductivity sensors
- Recorder of hydrological data
- Ultrasonic flowmeters
- Recorder and digital data processing system